Imagine one day you see the principal walking around the school with some parents and prospective student.
Alarmingly, it appears that the principal is directing them towards your class. As your anxiety heightens, he chaps the door and introduces you to the parents.
The parents, smile and put you right on the spot with 5 questions. The principal and your students await your response!
These parents know their stuff, do you?
- What is the school motto and what does it mean?
- What’s the purpose of education?
- What is the school mission?
- How do you measure success?
- What is your philosophy of teaching?
Did that scare you? 🙂